This homemade green goddess dressing recipe is so easy to make! It’s creamy, fresh, completely delicious—and a great way to use up your leafy herbs. Recipe yields about 1 ¼ cups dressing; multiply if desired.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, preferably full-fat (made with whole milk)
- 1 cup lightly packed fresh herbs (tender stems are fine): use coriander, parsley, dill, basil and/or mint, with up to ¼ cup chives or green onion (sliced into ½″ segments)
- Optional: Up to 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 medium clove garlic, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Lots of freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth and green, with tiny flecks of herbs.
- Taste, and add more salt or pepper if desired. Use straight away, or cover and refrigerate for later. This dressing will keep well in the fridge for 5 to 7 days.