Mort Bay Community Garden welcomes new members!
What do I get for my membership?
- Meet and make friends with people from your community
- Learn about growing veggies, composting, worm farming, native plants and more
- Take home the organic produce you’ve helped to grow and get tips on how to cook it from fellow members
- Fresh air, sunshine and exercise
- Help support an organisation that brings our community together
- Insurance so that you are covered while working in the garden – for this reason you must join the garden before you take part in any gardening or site maintenance
What is expected of members?
As a volunteer-run organisation we encourage members to get involved and ask that members follow our
Code of Conduct, for the health, safety and enjoyment of both gardeners and members of the public visiting the garden.
How do much does it cost?
Membership costs $30 per year
Children are welcome to participate in the garden but must be supervised by parents, caregivers or teachers at all times.
Concession costs $20 per year
- Email us to find out more and how to join